1. Sutton Blouse - the perfect shade of pink for this time of year, plus it's now on sale!
2. A unique piece of jewelry from Gamma Folk. This necklace is my personal favorite.
3. You can't go wrong when you give a candle as a gift. P.F. Candle Co. has some great scents, plus the minimalist design of the jars is just the best.
4. A wall hanging from WKND LA. I can't think of a place where one of these beauties wouldn't fit!
5. A bag from Primecut. There are so many great designs to choose from, plus the sheepskin patchwork bags are all one of a kind!
6. Bumble and Bumble's pret-a-powder is one of my favorite products. It's like a dry shampoo / style extender / volumizer all rolled into one!
7. Anything from Glossier. This beauty brand has grown a cult like following for a reason. My favorite product is their balm dotcom, it would be a great gift for someone who loves to travel!
8. A well-loved book. I love the idea of giving someone you care about a book that you have already enjoyed. It's more personal than a brand new one, plus you can set up a coffee date after to share your thoughts on it!
What are your Valentine's Day plans?